Busy, varied role requires a skilled multi-tasker, Established company in the pump and water industry, Experience in a service support role would be an advantage.
Kelair Pumps Australia is a well-established, market leader in the pump and water industry. A major player in the sales, distribution and manufacturing of one of the widest ranges of pumping equipment in Australia, our target markets include the industrial, mining, commercial and fire industries. We offer complete support to our extensive customer base through our offices located in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Launceston, Perth and Mackay.
We are currently looking for the services of an Office Administration person to work 20 hours per week in an administration job share role for a 6 month period.
About the role
Join part of our busy team in Perth reporting to the WA Manager. This part time role located in Malaga requires administrative support and customer service to the branch and service division, ensuring all work relating to the running of the branch, sales and service is completed accurately and efficiently.
Key duties include:
- First point of call and effectively manage incoming calls
- Enter client data accurately into our database
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors
- Planning and scheduling service technician assignments
- Preparing report documentation, quotations and proposals for clients
- Ordering of parts in time for jobs
- Collation of paperwork and generating invoices
- Communicating and assisting our technicians on the road
- Handling all branch health and safety responsibilities
- General office administration duties
- Using a forklift to unload/load deliveries
This part time position is for 20 hours per week, working the hours of 7:00am to 11:00am Monday to Friday.
If you are a proactive person with a strong customer service focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail, complete tasks to a high standard, and want to be part of a growing organisation this could be your next long term role.
Your skills and experience would include:
- Knowledge and experience within a service environment would be advantageous
- Customer focus and an ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for streamlining internal communications
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated with the ability to plan, schedule and manage time efficiently
- Physically fit and healthy
- Have the commitment to adhere to the companies Quality and WHSE policies and procedures
- Be open to work overtime as required
- Current Australian drivers license and a reliable vehicle
- Forklift driving operator license
The successful applicant will be offered an excellent hourly rate based on their experience.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and all applications received will be treated confidentially.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.