Excellent Team Environment, Dynamic Company.
Space Landscape Construction is a South Australian owned and operated, commercial landscaping company. Our current clients include local and state government, Tier 1 and Tier 2 builders, as well as private development companies.
We are currently looking for a mechanic to maintain our fleet of equipment.
The role involves the hands-on delivery of maintenance activities on Mini Excavators, Skidsteers, Tippers, Light vehicles, small plant and equipment.
The role will suit someone who has demonstrated experience, can work autonomously and has a positive attitude
We are looking for people who can provide evidence, through work experience and references of the following:
Essential Selection Criteria
- A minimum of 5 years experience with equipment.
- Ability to schedule and conduct servicing and repairs to minimise downtime.
- Ability to schedule and coordinate external contractors for larger repairs an rebuilds.
- Administer fleet schedules and ensure all records are up to date.
- Allocate and track the use of tools and equipment by the construction team.
- Carry out light fabrication work.
- Maintain the workshop in a neat and tidy manner and carry out minor maintenance to the work facility.
- Schedule and co-ordinate safety inspections with contractors including but not limited to calibration reports, lifting equipment, fire safety audits and test and tag.
- Familiar with WH&S in the construction industry and has experience contributing to a safety-compliant work site.
- Have relevant trade licenses.
- Has an excellent eye for detail.
- Have an understanding of landscaping and civil construction requirements and processes.
- Forklift licence
- MR licence
- Operator tickets for plant and equipment and advantage.
- Vehicle and mobile phone provided