Lexity Plumbing & Electrical at a glance...
Lexity Plumbing & Electrical is a fast growing leading service provider for Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Cooling located in Knoxfield. Our team is like a sports team and we all get along like a family with no one being treated like a number. Joining Lexity you will have to embrace the team culture and be on our team journey to help Lexity Plumbing & Electrical become the number one Service Provider in Australia.
Who we are looking for...
We are looking for a professional 2nd-year electrical apprentice who has a strong work ethic with a fantastic attitude where nothing is too hard, to join our team. The successful candidate must be passionate about delivering their best at all times, be great with communication and love working as a team.
You will be committed to delivering your best at all times even when no one is looking whilst maintaining great open, honest communication with your peers and management. Your role will include being an assistant to world-class A-Grade Electricians who have extremely high standards for their workmanship, offering a high-quality service to our customers as well as maintaining a high level of attention to detail of your own work.
This role is best suited to someone who is outstanding at building rapport with all types of customers from all different backgrounds, a fantastic communicator and someone whos friends would describe you as "Likeable" and "Can get along with anyone". The role is ideal for someone who someone who wants to flourish in a supportive yet high performance culture and to become the best versions of themselves.
Your responsibilities include but aren't limited to;
- Emergency after hours
- Switchboard installations and upgrades
- Wiring lights and power outlets
- Fault finding electrical issues
- Rough ins and fit off
- Outstanding, world-class customer service
Ideally, you will have;
- Worked and enjoyed working in a team environment
- A positive outlook on possibilities
- Capability to work hard when required
- Great understanding of electrical systems and how to achieve the best outcome for the customer
- Knowledge of technology and are able to adopt systems
- Prepared to help your team out and go that extra mile if they are in strife even if that means staying back an hour or two
- Be proactive and results-driven
In return what can you expect from Lexity Plumbing & Electrical;
- Be treated like your part of the team and the family
- Growth in your trade and your self personally, with a team who understand
- Weekly Toolbox Meeting & Training
- Regular BBQ Breakfasts to catch up with the team
- Team outings
- Regular 8-10hr Work Days
If this sounds like you - Lexity would love to hear from you! We truly believe that our staff is our greatest asset. We treat all members of our team, no matter the role, like family and all opinions are listened to and valued. We believe this is what has gotten us to where we are today!
DO YOU THINK YOU'RE READY FOR A NEW AND EXCITING CHANGE
Automated CV's and Cover Letters will not be looked at
No agencies please
Look forward to speaking soon.