Build a career with a niche agency, Develop and lead the digital marketing strategy for our clients, Recruitment Marketing & Employer Branding.
Digital Account Manager
Build a career with a niche agency
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to manage the digital capabilities of our boutique agency across our local and global client base.
We are a specialist HR communications agency, dedicated to helping organisations reach and engage current and future employees. With 26 years of continuous operation in employer branding and recruitment marketing in the APAC region, Lightbox Communications is here to meet the ever-changing needs of Recruiters and Employers in creating communications strategies to attract and retain the very best talent.
Working with local organisations and some of the worlds biggest brands, our team of five invests a little of ourselves in every project and we are looking for a Digital Account Manager (full-time) to do the same.
Based in Fortitude Valley, you will quickly become a key player - working on small jobs through to major projects across a variety of sectors managing our digital portfolio, creating digital media marketing strategies and growing media and supplier relationships.
A typical day might see you working across a variety of activities, so be prepared to jump in and out as you work across multiple projects, with multiple deadlines, at one time:
- Develop and lead the digital marketing strategy for our clients
- Plan, implement and project manage a range of campaigns across all digital channels including PPC, Social, Web, Programmatic
- Develop well-researched, digital strategies that will help our clients reach their objectives
- Provide campaign performance reports
- Research and produce multi-channel proposals and schedules for presentation to clients
- Identify opportunities to grow our digital marketing service offering across our existing client base
- Meet with media and other providers to understand recruitment specific platforms, products and relevance eg LinkedIn, Indeed, SEEK, Work180, niche international job boards
- Develop and build campaign landing pages
- Manage website development projects with our Head of Client Solutions and Head of Digital
- Direct client liaison, communication and presentation face-to-face or phone
Were looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running. You will have a tertiary qualification in a relevant field eg marketing, communications or advertising along with some industry experience in digital marketing (media, agency or client-side).
If you have most, or all of these skills in you arsenal we want to hear from you:
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Experience managing and implementing social, search and programmatic strategies
- Strategic thinking to develop effective, results-driven marketing solutions
- Digital campaign reporting and analytical skills
- Technical skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite will be useful, but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines
Experience with the following platforms is essential:
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Adwords (Search, Video and Display)
- Programmatic (we run on Verizon Medias Oath DSP)
- Wordpress CMS
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager (not essential)
We have no official close date for this role as we will be looking until we find just the right person but dont wait too long, we are interviewing as we receive applications.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.