Candidates will be considered in any state or territory within Australia, Ability to work remotely from home, Work with an amazing fintech company in the health care sector.
About the business
Want to work with an amazing fintech company operating the dental healthcare sector
Smile Right began in 2016 to solve the issue of patient affordability and better patient communication in the dental industry.
Smile Right provides the first dental-specific marketing and communication and financing platform to the industry. Through the platform, practices engage with their patients by sending them a digital (SMS/Email) treatment plans, complete with multimedia-rich content. It is within these communication messages that Smile Right offers a range of affordable payment solutions.
Since launching the company, we have now become the leading finance provider for the dental industry. Our product offering is unique, and we are passionate about changing the face of dental communication while making dental treatment more affordable both here in Australia and globally.
We are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team that is as driven as we are.
About the role
Candidates will be considered in any state or territory within Australia.
This role is for a digital marketer and includes:
- Collaboration with founders on marketing strategy development
- Website content maintenance
- Social media content production and delivery
- EDM production and delivery
- Online digital assets including video & image content production
- Monitoring metrics, insights & strategic digital media planning, as well as reporting.
- Lead generation & acquisition with a focus on digital channels
- Day to day community monitoring and management across all current and future social media platforms
- Implement both paid and organic strategies in line with marketing objectives
- Staying on top of current trends in social media and leading platform evolutions and opportunities
- SEO strategies to optimize our website
- Creating video content for both internal and external audiences
- Manage weekly social posts
- Managing and responding to online reviews and posts
- Basic copy writing tasks
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Competitive rate of pay
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Immediate start
Skills and experience
This role would suit a new degree graduate in Marketing and Communication prepared to put in the hard yards or an experienced person looking for a change. Whilst an understanding of the dental industry is favourable, we will provide on the job training about our business. You will need to be self-motivated and a self-starter as you given high level of responsibility from day one.
Experience or study in the following areas is preferred:
In addition, competence in the following is preferred:
- Practical experience in a digital marketing
- Proven results with performance marketing
- Expertise in SEO, SEM, analytics & retargeting
- Expertise in Adwords / Google Ads
- Expertise in Remarketing / Social Media Marketing
- A strong knowledge of Social Media platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat etc, as well as community management tools
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point
- Must have previous experience with Google Analytics
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Character Animator)
- Must be proficient in Mailchimp
Does this sound like the role for you
If you are up for a challenge and think you have what it takes to be part of our fantastic team, then we would LOVE to hear from you.
When expressing your interest in this opportunity, please provide a tailored cover letter with your application that describes your previous experience, what you are passionate about and how you think you can help grow our business.
Applications that show energy, passion and creativity will be looked upon more favourably. If you have a portfolio or any social media presence, please feel free to include this in your application.