Long term career opportunity. Step up into Project Management, Great staff benefits and work life balance, Projects up to $10 million.
Our business works across a diverse range of different commercial sectors including health, retail, hospitality, government, office, education and new construction.
Along with working across a range of different projects, you will enjoy numerous benefits rewarding both performance and longevity within the business.
Working to support the project management team this Junior Project Manager / Contract Administrator will:
- Have experience within the new build / fitout / refurbishment sectors
- Ability to work across a number of projects at any one time
- Take a lead role in the procurement process of each project
- Be able to put together a detailed scope of works for each and every trade package.
- Document both subcontractor and head contractor variations
- Compiling and delivering a timely procurement register,
- Compiling trade comparisons for review by the project manager
- Compiling and issuing subcontracts / purchase orders once trade packages are awarded
- Take the lead role in closing out a project including but not limited to compiling O&M Manuals, Obtaining Practical Completion Occupation Certificate, Compiling and monitoring defects lists, etc
The successful candidate will be:
- Be tertiary (Construction Management or Civil Engineering) qualified
- Have experience working on projects valued up to at least $5 million
- Ideally have worked on commercial new build projects or have a understanding of the new build process
- Have a passion for the construction industry and be self-motivated
You will work as part of a busy and dynamic team that are passionate about the industry and their role in it. If you are keen to further your experience in a motivated environment this role is for you!
Salaries are commensurate with experience.