Permanent role, Driven & motivated team culture, Competitive hourly rate & service vehicle/truck.
Gradco is an established and respected family owned business who have been delivering solutions within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors for more than 60 years.
We are currently seeking an experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic with relevant qualifications, a can-do respectful attitude and excellent diagnostic skills to join our Maintenance Team.
Applicants will have experience working on a range of mobile equipment, including fault finding, diagnostics and general maintenance & repairs. Your ability to work with minimal supervision, display a positive & self-motivated attitude and be able to demonstrate sound problem-solving skills are crucial.
Working both locally at our St Leonards facility and throughout Tasmania on our project sites, this field service role delivers the best of both worlds.
- Nationally recognised Trade Certificate Mobile Plant (HD Diesel Fitter Earthmoving/Heavy Transport)
- Minimum 5 years proven experience with servicing and maintenance of civil and earth moving equipment, on and off-site
- Comprehensive experience on Caterpillar & Komatsu equipment
- Hitachi, Kobelco & Volvo experience an advantage
- Air-con & auto electrical experience, qualifications & diagnostic skills would be highly regarded
- HR and forklift licence (desirable)
- Be physically fit and able to pass a medical
- Good written & oral communication
- Have a strong work ethic & high attention to detail
- Show self-motivation and a proven track record in safety
Gradco strives to be an employer of choice by providing a dynamic work environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open and honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
We offer excellent working conditions, which includes a competitive hourly rate negotiable on your experience and a modern service vehicle/truck. In addition, we offer an opportunity to work in a growing and successful company where you are challenged and highly valued.
To apply for this opportunity please visit gradco.com.au/career-opportunities.
Applications will be considered immediately.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.