endota spa hyde park beauty, massage and remedialtherapists
Full Time/ Casual /Part Time
- Are you passionate about providing quality skincare solutions
- Do you hold a Diploma qualification
- Do you have exceptional time management
- Are you passionate about providing a high level of customer service
endota spa is looking forSenior Beauty, massage and remedial therapistswho are passionate, hardworking, always striving to improve, and skilledwith the ability to perform all aspects of their role.
You will have the following Skills & or Experience:
- Advanced Facial Treatments including Peels, Hydro-Microdermabrasion
- Skin Analysis, Skin Treatments and Programs
- Retail Experience and be 100% confident in Sales, Rebooking & Upgrades
- Perform all aspects of beauty therapy to an exceptional standard.
- Waxing, Manicures & Pedicures
- Brazilian wax trained
- Massage and body treatments
- Knowledge & experience with the following products is an advantage: endota, Dermalogica ,Hydropeptide
- Be confident in delivering exceptional remedial massage to our client base
- Have the ability to confidently re-book your clients
- Have all provider numbers to process in spa through the hi-caps machine
You'll be a part of Australia's largest spa network endota. You will love working for endota spa because of what we offer:
- We support and offer on-going training to all our staff
- Offer flexibility in hours and shifts (Monday- Saturday &late nights)
- Have great team environment with passionate people
- We work as a team
- Offer discounts on treatments & products
- Situated in great locations with access to parking, public transport and shops
This would be the ideal position for a skilled therapist ready for a new challenge and wanting a long-term career in the Beauty Industry.
If youare passionate and have these skills and attributesand want the chance to grow and be rewarded we welcome you to submita cover letter and resume.
Trades & Services