Specialist in emergency rescue services, Professional supportive team-work environment, Commitment to career development.
About the Opportunities
CPA Group is seeking Registered Rescue Paramedics for our Queensland operations. The successful candidate must be a self-motivated team player preferably with knowledge of the mine industry and a minimum of 3 years experience in the industry.
CPA Group has a number of contracts within the oil, gas and mining sectors to provide medical services of various levels. The casual and full-time positions provide our staff with the opportunity to gain experience across a variety of clinical settings, with different key clients and can lead to offshore placement for the right person.
Our sites offer diversity to ensure staff both maintain and enhance their knowledge and skills in areas such as occupational hygiene, injury management, health education, primary and emergency medicine, and emergency response.
- FIFO from Brisbane
- Rosters are 7/7, Day and Night - 12-hour shifts
- Accommodationand meals provided
To be considered for these roles, you must hold the following skills/qualifications:
- Sound administration, Microsoft Office, computer and database management skills
- Must have applied for AHPRA registration No Conditions
- Diploma/Bachelorof Paramedical Science (Ambulance)
- Up to date Tetanus and Hep A&B vaccination/immunisation
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) or ACLS (employee responsible to obtain at their own expense within 3 months of commencement)
- Operate and maintain a 4WD and light vehicle certificate
- QLD manual drivers licence
- Coal Board Medical with rescue
- Drug and Alcohol Testing certificate (Complying to AS4308 and AS3547)
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue inclusive of:
- undertake road crash rescue - PUASAR024
- confined space rescue - PUASAR025
- vertical rescue - PUASAR302
- operate breathing apparatus open circuit - PUAFIR207
- render hazardous materials incidents safe - PUAFIR320
- conduct fire team operations - RIIERR201
- Perform rescue from a Live LV Panel - UETTDRRF06
- Standard 11 generic coal induction
- Provide Advanced First Aid - HLTAID006
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation - HLTAID007
How to apply
Please ensure your application includes the following:
- One-page Cover Letter listing each of the above qualification and your AHPRA registration number (YES/NO and expiry date)
- Resume which includes;
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Full employment history
- Name and contact details of three referees
About CPA Group
CPA Group offers premium, specialist emergency rescue services to the mining, oil & gas and maritime industries. As pioneers in the integrated services model (fire/rescue, nurses, paramedics and security) we also have the credibility of a reputable RTO in-house.We are positioned as a true specialist provider, looking for people who can add value, quality, passion and innovation to our journey.
- Excellent rates on offer plus super
- Professional supportive team-work environment
- Commitment to career development, salary sacrifice on superannuation, corporate discounts on training and corporate partnerservice discounts
If you are interested in starting your exciting journey with us, please click Apply below.
Corporate Protection Australia Group acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which our company is located and where we conduct our business. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.