Permanent Full-time, Fun and friendly allied health team who enjoy helping others, Dynamic position to develop your skills with lots of opportunities.
All Ears & Speech (including Little Ears, Little Speech & Little Minds)
Are you looking to become a valued member of an enthusiastic allied health team who thrive on empowering our clients and their families to become confident communicators and live their best lives Do you enjoy going that extra step to help others Then this is the job for you!
We are a fast growing multidisciplinary team offering family-centred care to support infants, children and adults with communication and/or learning difficulties. Our clinicians (audiologists, speech pathologists and psychologists) are respected, experts in their fields who pride themselves on following best practice principles and going that extra mile to support their clients and families.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to join our team in a full-time capacity. You will ideally have previous experience in medical reception and administration with a positive and mature attitude, excited to learn new skills. You will have excellent presentation and communication skills and assist our clients with a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and spoken communication)
- Confidence in learning new client management software
- Exemplary Microsoft Office skills
- Experience liaising with other Medical, Allied Health and Education professionals
- Fantastic organisation and time management (prioritise workload) - a true multi-tasker
- Invoicing, processing payments and receipting for clients
- Excel in a fast paced and challenging role
- You love to work, give 100% and participate in the success of the business
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Knowledge and experience with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Experience in a Medical or Allied Health Clinic(Medicare Claiming)
- Experience with families and the disability sector
- Welcoming clients and their familiesand ensuring their visit is first class from their first point of contact (telephone etiquette)
- Assisting and supporting clinicians
- Responding to emails
- Data entry
- Answer incoming calls and responding to enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain reception area
- Calendar Management
- Liaising with Clients, Medical staff, Hospitals and Allied Health professionals
- General office duties such as ordering stationery, filing, photocopying and scanning
- Other tasks as directed
How to Apply
Please note we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about this opportunity, who enjoy working in a happy team environment and who want to leave work each day feeling like they have made a difference in the lives of others.
We also greatly appreciate people who take the time to respond to the above position criteria.
Remuneration will be based on level of experience. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications close 19th June 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information about us please see allearsandspeech.com.au
Please note: the successful applicant will need to provide a DCSI Clearance Certificate for Working with Children.