About Liquor Legends:
Liquor Legends is proudly celebrating over 28 years in the liquor industry. We are one of the largest and privately-owned Independent Liquor Retail Groups in Australia with approximately 300 member outlets across our brands. Our brands include Liquor Legends, Urban Cellars and Clubslink. We have outlets across Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, Northern Territory and Victoria. These outlets include drive-thrus, bottle-shops and liquor barns/super-stores.
We have recently launched our E-Commerce platform and have implemented a Digital Commerce marketing strategy to drive awareness, traffic, with a true omni-channel focus. Our company is progressing rapidly, and we would love to have you along for the next stage in our journey!
Working within the design team, this role reports directly to the Production and Design Manager whilst working closely with the Digital Commerce Manager.
This position will support the creative production of our traditional marketing material for Liquor Legends, Urban Cellars, Clubslink and Value Liquor Group but with an emphasis on the development and coordination of content supporting the Digital Commerce strategy.
This is including but not limited to the design of collateral, point of sale, flyers, signage, web/social/EDM elements within structured campaign timelines whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
You will also service the needs of group members to produce tailored adhoc marketing material i.e. Menus, posters, digital assets, EDMs and brochures.
If you are passionate about Graphic Design/Digital Commerce and thrive on working as part of an energetic team in this dynamic space, then we would like to talk with you.
The idealDigital Graphic Designerwill have:
- Tertiary Degree in Graphic Design/Digital Media/Marketing or other related qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Graphic Design/Digital Design
- Proven experience in design (print and digital), marketing and branding
- Highly proficient knowledge of design and all key software used (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, After Effects, Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Experience with Talkbox or other CRM platforms to schedule EDMs
- Competent to work on a PC platform
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise and design innovative, creative, and effective documents across a range of varied mediums
- Understanding the principles of brand guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, work to deadlines and maintain detailed records of workflow and work in progress
- Proven ability to operate successfully as a team-member and autonomously to undertake projects in a self-directed manner.
- You thrive in a high pressure, dynamic work environment you know how to prioritise your work and be efficient!
- Excellent communication with internal and external stakeholders