Specialist in emergency rescue services, Professional supportive team-work environment, Commitment to career development.
About the Opportunity
CPA Group is currently seeking a Health and Medical Manager for a full-time position based at our head office in Brisbane. The successful candidate will work as part of our Health & Medical team.
The successful candidate will be accountable to ensure that the daily health and medical business operations are running effectively and efficiently, and as a result that the operational objectives are achieved promptly.
The successful candidate will own this role and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain good quality rapport with existing and new health and medical clients.
Key responsibilities for this position, not limited to the below, are listed;
- To develop a strong understanding of the business objectives, directions, and challenges and to maintain and implement a strategic plan to run the health and medical department
- To build and maintain a sound relationship and collaboration with the H&M team members, internal and external stakeholders while developing discussions and contingency plans for direct reports
- To demonstrates a sound appreciation of the aspirations and concerns of key stakeholders and to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally
- To ensure compliance with all medical regulatory acts and legislation(s) and WHSE legislation(s) as required
- To ensure the administrative functions of the H&M team is always up to date and accurate
- To maintain financial measures with the clients regarding billable and non-billable costs
- To provide accurate, up to date and regular reports regarding all operational process and future resourcing needs and requirements
- To manage the H&M team members, their performances, development requirements and performance reviews
Key selection criteria for this role:
- Client management experience in the mining or oil and gas industries or with critical infrastructure projects
- Secure communication and interaction skills
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge and understanding of computer systems
- Understanding of conflict resolution
The following qualifications, experiences and skills would be desirable:
- Bachelor in Paramedical Science or Registered Nurse
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- Current Advanced Life Support Qualification
- Current Drug and Alcohol Qualification
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence
- Mines Rescue Qualifications
How to apply
Please ensure your application includes the following:
- One-page Cover Letter addressing each of the key selection criteria and the above qualifications
- Resume which includes;
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Full employment history
- Name and contact details of three referees
Note: Please No agency applications.
About CPA Group
CPA Group offers premium, specialist emergency rescue services to the mining and maritime industries. As pioneers in the integrated services model (fire/rescue, nurses, paramedics and security) we also have the credibility of a reputable RTO in-house. We are positioned as a true specialist provider, looking for people who can add value, quality, passion and innovation to our journey.
- Excellent hourly rates on offer + super
- Professional, supportive team-work environment
- Commitment to career development, salary sacrifice on superannuation, corporate discounts on training and corporate partner service discounts
If you are interested in starting your exciting journey with us, please click Apply below.
Corporate Protection Australia Group acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which our company is located and where we conduct our business. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.