An exciting opportunity exists in our Adelaide Hills based company for an experienced Sales Professional who enjoys building relationships and getting results.
Shop Local SA is a company built on supporting a community that values buying from those in their local community. We have created an online marketplace for locals who want their hard-earned retail dollars to be invested back into local businesses, local families, local sporting clubstheir local community.
Equipped with easy-to-use systems and built-in marketing support, Shop Local SA provides a roadmap for businesses to embrace eCommerce, stay visible online and connect with customers located within their community,region and state. By using this collaborative marketplace approach local businesses can appeal to more customers, optimise their limited resources, and we will all gain more traction in the market.
Our people focused organisation is in the start-up phase, and we are only just beginning the significant growth journey ahead of us. To assist with this, we are seeking a passionate, driven and community minded Sales Professional to lead our growth in South Australia.
This position will appeal to those who thrive on getting results, like working in a dynamic, positive and start-up environment, and those who enjoy a sense of responsibility and independence. The position will suit those who need to believe in what they sell, and who are looking for the opportunity to make a positive impact on the local business environment.
To become a member of our team you will need to demonstrate the following attributes.
- Be a true sales professional who is dedicated to servicing your clientele and building lasting relationships.
- Know when to speak and when to listen.
- Be flexible with your working hours to cater for the needs of our clients
- Be capable of self generating leads when required and making the most out of all sales opportunities.
- Enjoy problem solving and thinking on your feet.
- Have a solid ability when it comes to overcoming objections and closing the sale.
- See yourself as an optimistic and collaborative team player.
Strong consideration will be given to people who have experience with eCommerce and a proven track record in closing sales. If you are looking for a new challenge, an opportunity to genuinely make a difference, and are passionate about helping businesses prosper, then please apply today.
The successful applicant must be:
- Legally entitled to work in Australia.
- Have a valid Australian drivers license (or international equivalent)
- Able to commit to a long-term working relationship
- Willingness to travel regionally within South Australia.
We are open to negotiating terms relating to hours of work and remuneration to attract the right candidate. Please forward your CV together with a covering letter telling us why you would be a great fit for the role.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.