About us ;
We are a highly successful Adelaide Hills based Cabinet Maker ( 15 minutes up the Freeway ) that is continuing to grow its team to support our expansion.
We support a broad range of both commercial builder clients through our Town and Country Cabinets business and also retail clients through our Kitchen and Wardrobe Scene business.
The opportunity ;
The opportunity exists to join a team of Project Managers / Designers and work in a supportive team where group outcomes and customer service are the drivers.
You will be given exposure to a broad range of projects and the opportunity to use your own initiative to achieve outcomes.
The role does not require any direct sales or lead generation but rather the successful project management of confirmed orders through to completion.
The role is offered on a permanent full-time basis with competitive salary and fully maintained company vehicle
In this role you will;
- Undertake site measures and inspections
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Produce computer aided shop drawings for client approval and factory production
- Ordering of stocks and materials.
- Liaise with suppliers / clients and subcontractors to achieve outcomes
- Schedule installation of Cabinetry through our network of staff and subcontractors.
- Work on multiple projects and ensure timely delivery of results
In order to succeed in this role you will need ;
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able work as part of a team and also independently
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High computer literacy with previous experience in Cabinet Vision software or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of Cabinet Making Trade and industry experience
- Drivers Licence
To apply ;
If you think this role is right for you and you have what it takes, then please forward you Resume and Covering Letter