An exciting opportunity exists for a self-motivated, tech-savvy and diligent individual to work within our rapidly growing eCommerce business. This role suits someone with a passion for customer service and running a small business with a desire to make a real contribution to the growth and development of our online store.
This is a newly created position, working in a small team, providing flexible working arrangements at a contemporary office and warehouse space, centrally located in Edwardstown.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An exciting career opportunity exists for an expert full time Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Co-ordinator for our business portfolios.
You will be leading the digital marketing strategy for the businesses including implementation of EDM strategy, product launch comms, e-com site updates as well as provide feedback to team on NPD, brand collaborations and detailed reporting. You will be responsible for the growth and management of the end to end digital sales funnel across all business.
The role requires a proven track record producing results in leading and evolving digital marketing, through innovative technology strategies, engaging content, financial acumen and implementing partnerships across operations and marketing. You will be a hands-on, strong individual who drives ideas to completion.
Reporting to the General Manager you will oversee and implement digital marketing strategies and e-commerce that align with the customer demographic, ensuring the messaging is effective and successful across all markets.
This is a permanent part time position offering flexible working hours between 9am 5pm for 3 to 4 days a week.
Over time there is opportunity to build the role into a full time 2IC role and take responsibility for the business in the absence of the Managing Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Shape our marketing model to fully embrace digital engagement with our customers;
- Strategise, implement and manage brand strategy, e-commerce & digital activities;
- Drive sales, profit and consumer experience metrics via e-commerce and digital strategies;
- Optimise various paid and unpaid marketing channels to maximise ROI sometimes managing external media/digital agencies;
- Use customer data analytics to identify opportunities to drive customer engagement, profitability and growth;
- Ensure content freshness, relevancy, consistency and appropriate balance of brand story-telling and commerce;
- Work with a small creative team;
- Manage execution of content, site, traffic and marketing campaign analysis;
- Email marketing that strives for acquisition and retention;
- Increase social media engagement and develop sales channels;
- Manage website analytics, SEO + Split A/B testing data for strategic insights for continual performance improvements;
- Collaboration and engagement with influencers and aligned companies;
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE POSITION YOU WILL HAVE/BE:
The following skills will be advantageous but not essential
- Minimum of 2 year experience within a similar eCommerce/digital role
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, commerce or related field;
- Have an obsession for perfecting the customer journey experience;
- Track record of last click conversion across all online channels
- Familiarity with marketplace content management (eBay, Amazon, Catch of the Day etc) and listing management apps.
- Expert level ads manager in FB, Google Analytics, FB analytics, email marketing, website optimization & customer experience software;
- An interest in the Aquarium and Pet Industry
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following web analytics tools are you experienced with
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with
- What's your expected annual base salary