A package of up to $95k for the right applicant, Work with an experienced team and learn from the best!, Beautiful offices located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD!.
Situated in Brisbane, our client is a well respected long standing financial planning group who now have the opportunity for an experienced Associate Advisor to join their team.
Their team has the knowledge and expertise to provide a wide range of financial services to assist their clients in managing their financial requirements and provide them with complete peace of mind.
They pride themselves on their delivery of professional and specialised services to their high net worth business, private and accounting clientele, working with strategies like Superannuation, Invesetment, Risk, Centrelink, Trusts, SMSF's and Shares.
The role will involve you constructing high quality SOA's along with second chairing the adviser and in time and growing into an adviser.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career towards a financial advisory role with the full support and mentoring to bring out the best in you.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Planner, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- The preparation of high quality and compliant SOA's - including super, risk, retirement, investment etc
- Providing support to the Financial Planning team
- Undertaking strategic research
- The preparation of client review documents
- Second chairing client meetings
- Reviewing existing clients
- File notes; and
- Attending client meetings/appointments when required
- Manage workloads to ensure plans are completed within timeframes; and
- Other duties as required
This role would best suit a Associate Adviser or Paraplanner who prides themselves on not only offering a professional service but who would also like to move into an Advice role at a later date.
Our client is looking for someone who has a high work ethic, is self-motivated, proactive, has an eye for detail and a real passion for strategic financial planning.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following:
- Masters of Financial Planning or Applied Finance Degree
- RG146 qualification is a must
- At least 2-4 years previous experience in a Associate Adviser or Paraplanning role within the Financial Planning industry
- Financial Planning software experience in XPlan is essential
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management skills
- Willing to be a fantastic team player, with an excellent attitude toward the role.
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office suite experience
Who is Jenner Recruitment
We are a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy providing specialist services to the Financial Planning, Wealth Management and Accounting sectors.
With over 42 years combined experience we are highly regarded for our honesty, integrity and ethical approach to our clients and candidates and offer personal innovative solutions.