Work with one of Queensland's top Adviser firms!, A package of up to $77k depending on experience for the right candidate, Work with a excellent cultured company and solid planning business.
Exclusive to Jenner Recruitment we are looking for a Client Service Officer to join their well established firm of specialists.
Located on the Southside, our client is a highly regarded boutique financial planning business who specialises in providing customised strategic wealth creation and management solutions.
With all the structures in place, they are able to offer full mentoring and coaching support to their staff to ensure there is career progression for like-minded individuals.
Their sole intention is to bring together all financial services required to build wealth in a co-ordinated way across a team of practicing and educated professionals saving their clients time, money and confusion.
Getting to know their clients personally, as well as assisting them to reach their goals and aspirations, is paramount to the way in which they go about their business.
The business is looking for career Senior Client Service Officer who has some long term experience working within Financial Planning.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will ensure that their clients receives the highest possible care and attention, ensuring a smooth and positive customer experience at all times.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Client and advisor liaison
- Receiving and making phone calls
- Proactively chasing up documentation from clients, advisors and outside third parties
- Following up and processing withdrawals and switches
- Maintaining database and other key technology systems
- Organisation of internal and external events and conferences
- Assist with preparation of marketing collateral and campaigns
- Assist with adhoc projects as required
- Previous experience working with platforms such as CFS, Navigator and One Path
- Other duties as requested
These opportunities do not come along very often!
Ideally, you will currently be working in the Financial Planning industry as a Client Service Officer and have a strong understanding of the industry and want a career as a Client Service Officer.
To succeed with this role you will possess the following:
- In the process of obtaining or completing your DFP or equivalent qualification would be highly regarded but not essential
- Solid understanding of the processes around Financial Planning and the role of a Financial Planner - in excess of 5 years
- Experience using XPlan software
- Experience working with CFS, Navigator and One Path
- Strong IT experience and be able to pick up systems easily
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a growing team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels; and
- A genuine passion for customer service and the wealth management industry
Who Is Jenner Recruitment
We are a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy providing specialist services to the Financial Planning and Wealth Management sectors.
With over 42 years combined experience we are highly regarded for our honesty, integrity and ethical approach to our clients and candidates and offer personal innovative solutions.