About the business
Green Plumbing Solutions Pty Ltd is an eastern suburbs based plumbing business that works on commercial and residential construction projects and maintenance jobs including plumbing and drainage, stormwater, rainwater systems, backflow prevention devices, gas and other heating solutions.
We have a strong client base in eastern suburbs, inner west, CBD and north shore that we service with high quality workmanship. We pride ourselves on being exceptionally good.
Please send your application by 30/06/2020.
About the role
Our continued growth and expansion means we are now in need of:
* A qualified plumber with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience post qualification to join the team to manage projects and complete jobs flawlessly to a high standard.
* Must have experience in underfloor heating to support our expanded business and upcoming underfloor heating projects.
* Looking for someone that has experience in both construction and maintenance work; ideally both commercial and residential experience
* Must be able to work independently and have a strong customer service and work ethic.
* Specialising in underfloor heating solutions within our team you will have the opportunity to work on high end residential renovation projects, exciting new commercial fit outs and provide maintenance services for our loyal clients. You can also gain further experience across a range of plumbing projects including gas, hot and cold water, sanitary services, rainwater, stormwater and drainage.
Benefits and perks
What we offer:
* Full time role
* Above-award pay commensurate with skills and experiences
* Minimum base of $69,000 p.a. plus super, plus overtime
* UTE and fuel card provided
* Uniforms provided
* Great team culture
* Training on web-based job manage system
Skills and experience
* A qualified plumber with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience post apprenticeship
* Must have experience in underfloor heating
* Experience in both construction and maintenance work; ideally both commercial and residential experience
* Must be able to manage job to completion without supervision
* Must have an Australian drivers licence
* Attention to detail and takes pride in work
* Strong service ethic. Comfortable in liaising with clients