Work in a growing, global business that provides training & opportunities, Supporting our frontline team and making everyones journey a safe one, Join a dedicated team focusing on providing the best service to the community.
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. Operating in 19 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees and managing 41,000 vehicles we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Belonging to an international network means you get access to a host of systems, tools and processes that are shared across our global community that contributes to best-in-class public transport for our local networks.
As part of a company that is constantly progressing, Transdev looks to you to play your role in moving millions of passengers safely, reliably and on time. Support the minute by minute performance of our bus services across our network from our state of the art Operational Control Centre.
This role will be based at Bankstown and the hours of work will include morning, afternoon and weekend shift work organised via a rotating roster. Remuneration will be based on an annual salary plus shift allowances for Saturday and Sunday shifts
As part of our contractual obligations the responsibilities for this role will be to ensure bus services are delivered in accordance with the network service plan. You will provide day to day operations to manage disruptions to services, crew changes and monitor incidents and vehicle breakdowns.
- Ensure bus services are delivered in accordance with the network service plan.
- Provide day to day operations to manage disruptions to services, crew changes, emergency situations and monitor incidents and vehicle breakdowns.
- Respond to critical incidents and simultaneously prepare written reports.
- Interact with key stakeholders including, emergency services, client representatives and security officers via phone, radio and intercom systems.
- Practise and implement health and safety processes including risk assessments.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Follow internal process and procedures with all day to day operations in relation to emergency and critical incidents, and
- Follow internal processes and procedures in relation to any service disruptions.
What you bring
In addition to demonstrated experience in a similar operations, scheduling environments and/or high level administration role, you will possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to plan contingencies within an operational context. You will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written.
The benefits for you
As well as financial rewards, you can leverage from our success, scale and growth for further leadership and development opportunities. You will enjoy flexible shift rotation patterns to suit your personal circumstances. You will have supportive line managers with your best interests at heart
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client and customers