5 weeks of annual leave, and additional 3 days of gifted leave over Christmas, Flexible Working Options, Highly ranked Australian Non for Profit Organisation.
Just when life should be full of possibilities, cancer can crash into a young persons world and shatter everything. Canteen provides young people impacted by cancer, and their parents, with access to a team of Allied Health Professionals who deliver programs, counselling and a range of other group and individual support activities.
The team at Canteen assist these young people to access the support they need to develop and maintain the skills and confidence to live healthy and happy lives.
Canteen also engages in community awareness and seeks to develop awareness of cancer support for young people around Australia. Canteen aims to create highly accessible, youth friendly, integrated service hubs as well as a range of online supports, that provide evidence-based interventions and support to young people aged 1225 years impacted by cancer.
Looking to use your skills to support Canteens online marketing initiatives and make an impact for young people affected by cancer
We are seeking a marketing all-rounder who is particularly passionate about helping Canteen reach new audiences and keep its existing supporters engaged on a variety of topics, formats and mediums. You will help deliver streamlined, integrated marketing and communications solutions, primarily in the digital space.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is able to effectively manage internal stakeholders with competing demands and can get stuck into whatever task comes their way.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, or related fields, or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well cross functionally with lots of different personalities and teams
- 3+ years experience in a marketing / communications role
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with email marketing platforms (e.g. Campaign Monitor) and website content management systems (e.g. Wordpress)
- An understanding of how to develop segments using CRM data, and/or an interest to develop skills in this area
- An understanding of digital advertising, including social media marketing, Google Ads, Google Display Network, SEO/SEM, and/or an interest to develop skills in this area
- Proficient in Google Analytics including building reports, managing dashboards and drawing deep insights from campaigns
- Basic design editing skills (e.g. Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator).
- Effective planning, time management, and organisational skills to ensure you are able to manage competing priorities.
- Previous experience and knowledge of communicating with and marketing to the youth market (12 25 years)
- Previous experience working on fundraising communications
- Previous experience of creating automated supporter journeys
- Basic video editing skills (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro)
- A desire to work for Canteen and an affinity with our mission
- Enthusiasm and a can do attitude
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple, competing tasks
- A strong team player with the ability to build relationships as well as push back when required
- High level of integrity, honesty and commitment
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 5 days / 37.5 hours per week