Work in a fast paced , exciting environment where no 2 days are the same, Supportive and inclusive work culture, New position because of ongoing expansion.
Luina Bio Pty Ltd is one of Australia's most experienced biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisations (CMO) offering trusted client-focused services to both a domestic and international client base.
The main production facility and head office for Luina Bio is located at 2806 Ipswich Rd Darra and due to the rapid growth of the business, a new facility has recently been opened at 35 Archimedes St Darra.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible to coordinate the creation of accurate and timely financial statements and reconciliation of accounts. Support management decision-making through preparation of forecasts and budget and provision of insightful analysis and reporting.
Key Responsibilities/Focus Areas:
- Review balance sheet reconciliations to ensure reconciling items are addressed in a timely manner
- Respond to adhoc financial queries
- Review and analyse monthly financial results and prepare variance analysis
- Prepare monthly financial report for inclusion in Board presentation
- Assist Finance Manager with compilation of audit requirements
Forecast / Budget:
- Update the sales forecast to reflect project and facility timelines
- On a monthly basis, assist the Finance Manager to review and update the Forecast
- Coordinate the annual Budget process including liaising with management and department heads
- Assist Finance Manager with annual Budget presentation to facilitate Board approval
- Review monthly Creditor reconciliation
- Review aged debtors to ensure overdue payments are followed up
- Review aged payables and assist Finance Manager with scheduling payments
Benefits of joining the team:
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment where no two days are the same
- Flat management structure, where decisions get made
- Join a supportive, and inclusive work culture
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting
- CPA / CA Qualified
- Membership of professional Accounting / Finance Institution
- 3+ years post graduate experience essential
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Well-developed MS Office and Excel skills including advanced formulas
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Commercial and business awareness
- High level attention to detail, with the ability to produce detailed reports for management
At Luina Bio, we believe Diversity is part of what makes us successful, and what makes this a great place to work. With team members from over 20 countries and all 6 continents, we support and celebrate what makes everyone different. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, marital status, age, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If you believe you have the experience and the desire to make a positive contribution to our client, please send your CV, which outlines your qualifications, achievements and employment history. Apply through SEEK.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position