Dynamic, fast growing company, Collaborative and creative team culture, Fun and rewarding environment.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
b.box is an Aussie success story - a fast-growing global brand, known for its leading products. And we have big plans.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a cross functional role requiring direct engagement with all departments within the business, ensuring true collaboration and packaging deliverables.
It's a diverse role, perfect for someone with 3-5 years' organisational and project management experience. Some one with confidence and creativity and a strong attention to detail. Youll be working closely with our marketing, product, production and sales to bring our packaging to life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Create and maintain critical path for packaging projects
- Ensure key milestones are communicated, understood and delivered on time
- Identify and communicate any issues early
- Retailer and competitor packaging research
- Create packaging brief and work with relevant teams to action
- Packaging mock-ups
- Liaise with factory (as required) to source packaging quotes
- Ensure all packaging complies with relevant standards and requirements
- Maintaining up-to-date packaging control sheet
- Final packaging document prepared for production
- Work with production to ensure pre-production packaging proofs, including construction samples, artwork proof
- Adhoc marketing projects
Youre thinker and a doer. A team player who has the confidence to mobilise and motivate others. You are solutions orientated and have an obsessive attention to detail. Creative and commercial. You can see the big picture and understand the how and why of delivering results.
- Proven project management expertise
- Proven experience in packaging and consumer products
- Tertiary qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues proactively
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Strong analytical, thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to set priorities and manage competing demands
WHO WE ARE
b.box for kids is one of the leading Australian companies in the infant and kids products sector. Were the company redefining everyday essentials, designing products that solve lifes little challenges in a funky, practical and unique way.
b.box is sold through 2000 retailers in Australia and to over 40 countries around the world. The company recently ranked 52 in the FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia Pacific. We also ranked 5th in the 2017 Smart Companys Smart50 and were named 2016 Victorian Telstra Small Business of the Year. Our products have recently won two Australian Good Design Awards and a European Design Award, as well as numerous awards in Australia and globally for innovation and quality.
ABOUT THE TEAM...
At b.box, we're definitely a passionate and driven team! We are collaborative and open to ideas. We are ambitious and excited by new opportunities. We are problem solvers, brave, creative, collaborative and accountable. Our team is constantly growing - and not because of the amount of donuts we consume #teambuilding #anyexcuse.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
The chance to be part of the continued growth and success of one of Australias most exciting and high growth businesses. Youll be working alongside an amazing team of talented and caring people in a modern, fun, and