Permanent, full-time employment opportunity immediately available, Competitive remuneration package, Friendly, family-owned business with a growing team.
WHO WE ARE
Davis Contracting are a value-led, family-owned business that constructs power generation facilities nationwide across Australia.
In 2008 Davis Contracting was established with an intent to set the standards for safety, quality workmanship, superb service, professional advice and risk management in the High Voltage and mining sectors and has since diversified into commercial industrial and mechanical services and government departments.
WHY DAVIS CONTRACTING
We are a valued-driven company that encompasses the values of Safety, Integrity, Honesty, Quality and Community. Our mission is to provide high-quality services and build strong client relationships, with safety and people as our priorities.
Reporting to the Project Controls Supervisor across all assigned projects, the role of a Project Controller is responsible for working with the Project Managers and site-specific teams to develop and maintain project schedules and costs for construction projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop and maintain commercial contract management with upstream & downstream clients;
- Develop, maintain and report on project budget tracking & project profit and loss;
- Process accounts payable and receivable, batch payments, invoice scheduling, account reconciliation, supplier and client account management;
- Coordinate and distribute all project communication transmittals;
- Assist Project Managers with milestone management;
- Assist & coordinate with project management to raise and record variations, for client approval;
- Support and liaise with Project Managers to gather data required for project reporting;
- Assist in the planning of various project site works;
- Assist site-specific teams with the due diligence of raising Purchase Orders (POs);
- Work with Project Managers to approve project invoices and raise them within the companys financial system accordingly; and
- Coordination and compilation of full tender submissions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
A positive can-do attitude with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Site exposure and contracts administration experience will be looked upon favourably.
A tertiary qualification in Business Administration or Project Management is desirable, but not essential.
**Closing date not applicable, candidates are encouraged to apply without delay***