Fantastic Culture, Market leading.
We are excited to offer a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join an emerging renewable construction company.
With established clients in the Commercial, Industrial and Utility renewable sectors,
we pride ourselves on delivering full turn-key construction services across Piling, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical disciplines.
This is your chance as a Project Manager to join our dynamic company.
Working directly with our COO and Projects Team as a Project Manager, you should have and will develop expertise in the following key areas:
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Project Estimating with our project team
- Sub-contractor negotiation and selection.
- Processing and monitoring of claims and payments.
- Producing variations and conducting cost reporting.
- Managing client relationships and maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders.
To be considered for these roles you will ideally possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in construction or engineering with 2 years+ in the building and construction industry.
- Qualifications in quantity surveying and contracts management would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated contractual and commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional administration and organisational skills.
- Willing to work in remote areas and working away from home.
- Proficient in word, excel, projects
To be successful in applying as a Project Manager you must have a willingness to learn and be part of a young and exciting team.