Would you like to work with a unique team We have a rare opportunity to join a forward thinking team.
- A unique and dynamic work environment
- Established and successful business
- A role with 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Fantastic opportunity to work full-time in a supportive team environment
The most obvious requirement is that you are a qualified mechanic who is wanting to move to the next advancement in your career. You enjoy practical and manual activities and have good eye for attention to detail. You are extremely efficient, and people describe you as being highly motivated. You take pride in your work with a desire to continually develop your skills. You can multitask with ease and shine when under pressure. You are a team player, whilst also being able to work autonomously with little supervision.
Overall Qualities & Characteristics
You have a professional approach. You communicate clearly and effectively whilst speaking with customers in person and over the phone. In addition, you are committed, motivated, honest, reliable, and polite. Mostly of all you are a problem solver, collaborative and articulate.
Other key characteristics are:
- Precision and a desire for providing top quality customer service in person, by phone and email.
- Highly experienced, confident, and competent in all aspects of general mechanical work
- Always committed to producing excellent work requiring dedication and a committed work ethic
- Effective and safe use of tools and the knowledge of how to use them to their best advantage
- Optimum time management skills
- Intuitive of Workplace Health & Safety requirements
- Excellent communication ability both oral and written
- Able to work unsupervised with a professional and reliable attitude
Why join our Team
To achieve our company goals, we recognise that we need to invest in the best - the best equipment, the best technology, but most importantly, the best people. To help us attract and retain the best we offer competitive salary packages, well equipped workshop along with a rewarding, challenging and supportive team environment.
Not only will you have the chance to grow and dramatically increase your skills and experience, but we also offer an extensive personal development and goal setting program and long term employment stability. The business is abundant and rewards performance, loyalty and pride ourselves in giving recognition to those who go the extra mile! So, given you step up, live the culture and become a better you whilst helping the team achieve our vision, youll be rewarded not only financially but also personally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified mechanic who wants secure solid long-term employment.
Our Business & Role
Goodyear Autocare Warana is a young and dynamic family owned and operated business based in Warana Sunshine Coast Qld, committed to producing high quality mechanical workmanship, most of all great customer service.
We serve to provide our clients needs with high quality; consistent products underpinned by dedicated service. We cater for all tyre, suspension, brakes, logbook servicing, engine replacement & mechanical repairs.
Your role will involve but not limited to: -
- You will have qualification in light vehicle automotive
- The sale of tyres & mechanical services
- You will be a motivated and reliable and capable of producing high-quality work with minimal of supervision.
- Must have a valid manual drivers licence.
- You possess clear and effective communication skills & have a pro-active attitude
- You have a flexible approach towards work which helps you fit into the automotive industry
- Applicant must take pride in their appearance, be well organised with a positive and professional attitude
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Any Rsum sent without a covering letter will be discarded.
Applications close Monday COB 29th June 2020