Secure long term employment + incentives, Vehicle, laptop & phone, On-going training and development through a dynamic supportive business/team..
Allied Integrated Management is a leading services provider with national footprint across the five main states NSW, ACT, Queensland, Victoria & Western Australia.
Allieds success has been due to the high level of customer service delivery model with the current longstanding clients and contracts that has supported our business growth since the day of commencement.
Due to the recent expansion in the workload under Allied Traffic Management department, we are currently looking for a passionate Operations Manager enthusiast to overlook, manage and grow our business.
The key objective of the role is to manage, develop and build the Operations with the support of the strong executive team at Allied Integrated Management. This in addition to establishing connections with new customers.
The ideal applicant MUST BE confident, experienced, reliable, efficient, delegated & hungry for more business !
Based : Head office in Yennora - Travel interstate might be required on individual basis
Commercial cleaning experience and managerial role is a must !!!
What is offered :
- Secure long term employment + incentives
- Vehicle, laptop & phone
- On-going training and development through the business and a dynamic supportive team
- Late model branded company vehicle provided at zero cost and full maintained.
Operational Requirement :
- Creating & implementing a 'safety first' culture amongst all business department.
- Assist in tenders and provide assistance if required.
- Quality reporting, auditing and troubleshooting operational issues
- Managing and supporting a portfolio of various cleaning, maintenance services
- Be onsite when needed.
- Implement and adhere the business policies, procedures, and systems.
- Respond to operations matters, request and complaints by always putting clients first.
- Leading and motivating the team, led by example.
- Managing client relationships with a focus on promoting the company brand in a positive manner
- People management including coaching the team to deliver on the company objectives
Marketing & BD Requirement :
- Develop and maintain a resilient customer relationships.
- Deliver commercial targets for the State & business in general.
- Following and improving processes to win more business.
- Strategic planning and implementation of strategy aligned to organisational goals.
- Identify and secure business development opportunities and maintain existing client base.
- Ensure that every sales opportunity is followed-up and sufficiently managed.
Compliance and license requirements:
- Australian Permanent Residency
- Valid driver license
- First Aid
- Police Clearance
- Proven ability to develop new business
- qualification in business, management or a related area
- 5+ years of working within the Facilities and specifically cleaning industry
- Experience selling to the Corporate & Retail market highly regarded
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills with external and internal clients, workers and stakeholders
- Displays self-motivation, energy and initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to think logically and developing solutions
- Excellent grooming and presentation
Applicants must be reliable, motivated and ready for challenges in the workplace.
Subject : Allied Facilities Management Operations Manager
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE OFFICE DIRECTLY REGARDING THIS EMPLOYMENT AD .
UNFORTUNATELY WE DON'T DISCUSS EMPLOYMENT MATTERS OVER THE PHONE.