Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing Indigenous company, Permanent full-time position, Competitive Salary.
About Evolve FM
Evolve FM Pty Ltd is the only Indigenous property and facilities management outsourcing company in Australia. We aim to partner with, and foster, Indigenous enterprise, by hiring and supporting Indigenous Australians and businesses. Evolve FM operates in the Commercial Real Estate sector and has the backing of two industry leading organisations in Pacific Services Group Holdings and Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL). We deliver for our clients with best-in-class property and facilities management services.
At Evolve FM we offer more than rewarding, challenging careers. We have an inclusive, flexible supportive culture and are genuinely committed to hiring and supporting Indigenous Australians and businesses. Through encouraging growth, development and engagement in the Facilities Management (FM) sector, and more broadly, across the community, our vision is to maximise outcomes for Indigenous Australians.
We are a multi-award-winning Supply Nation Registered Supplier, and we are always looking for great people to join our team!
About the role
We currently have an opportunity for a Handyperson who will be responsible for providing high quality services/ products and achieving efficiencies. Directly engaged in the operations of the business, the role is accountable for enhancing the reputation and image of Evolve FM through exemplary customer interaction and service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring service delivery meets and ideally exceeds client expectations and established service levels and/ or benchmarks
- Model Evolve FMs values, mission and vision
- Work to defined procedures and outputs keeping Evolve FMs image and reputation at the forefront of performance of role
- Make suggestions to manager in ways to achieve service delivery efficiencies and/ or cost reductions within accountabilities
- Assist Manger with continuous process improvement, problem solving and best practice reviews
- Delivering accountabilities assigned within the annual operational plan for area of responsibility.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of successfully delivering best practice and quality to the organisation, your team and clients, who thrives building relationships and providing service excellence.
Proactive with a keen eye for detail and the ability to balance multiple priorities, while possessing a can-do attitude; our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role with a fast paced and complex environment.
- Knowledge of work health and safety requirements
- Track record of excellent customer service and service delivery
- Able to work within defined procedures and outputs
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Trade/ Trades Assistant along with property/ facilities sector experience is highly desirable (experience from comparable sectors will also be considered)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are welcome and encouraged.