Beecroft Physiotherapy has an opportunity for an intelligent, mature minded and enthusiastic team player to join their busy practice. This is a full time position.
This is a varied role and includes, but is not limited to: answering incoming calls, booking and co-ordinating appointments, filing, photocopying, archiving, reception duties, processing EFTPOS and HICAPS payments, typing, banking, assisting office manager with billing, maintaining company and client confidentiality and other general office duties.
Please specifically address the following attributes in your application:
- Ability to adapt to busy periods and remain calm under pressure
- Neat and tidy presentation
- Developed time management skills
- Typing skills (speed and accuracy)
- Software experience
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written skills
- Ability to communicate with superiors
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic and pride in all work performed
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop their skills and learn all aspects of the practice.
If you are motivated and would like to develop skills in a busy practice, we would love to hear from you.
23/03/2020$0North West & Hills District1 Administration & Office Support
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file