Electrical Engineering and Control Systems Technology, We enjoy our team spirit and culture, A challenging and rewarding career.
Solutek Pty Ltd is a leading Newcastle based industrial process control company, providing innovative technology solutions and maintenance services to a wide variety of industries.
We pride ourselves on our team spirit and our can-do attitude, helping each other achieve the highest quality results for our customers.
Due to exceptional company growth we are ready to employ skilled and motivated Control Systems / Electrical Engineers to be involved in the implementation, commissioning and continuous improvement of our clients assets. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
Scholastically, you have tertiary qualifications and an interest in mechatronics and control systems.
You perform at your best in a professional work environment where the work requires accuracy, and you can use your imagination to create solutions combined with your high-level technical expertise.
Achieving goals is an integral part of your nature. And you are thorough, leaving nothing to chance.
You are eager to learn and passionate about solving complex problems, you enjoy dealing with a wide range of clients and are ready for the opportunity to work on a variety of projects interstate and local.
Working rights for Australia.
WHAT YOU BRING
Experience in one or more of the following:
- A degree in Electrical/Electrical Engineering Mechatronics TAFE Cert IV and experience in programming or software development
- Improving site processes through making recommendations on control systems implementation.
- Control system change management, tracking changes, document management etc.
- Implementing changes, upgrades or modifications to existing systems.
- Be familiar with Allen Bradley PLC's, Schneider PLC's, Citect SCADA, Honeywell SCADA
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Your package will include a car allowance, laptop and mobile phone.
Significant training and working in a small team with lots of opportunity to grow.