Excellent training and professional development opportunities, Supportive and dynamic environment, Exceptional workplace culture and employee benefits.
Welcome to BDO, one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations with almost 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices in 167 countries. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. Located at the south of King William Street, a short walk from the Central Markets and Rundle Mall, we are on the doorstep of retail outlets, social hot spots and regular community events.
We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA) and to be ranked in the 2020 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE and GradAustralia. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm’s future leaders.
About our Graduate Roles
Commencing in 2021, we have a number of graduate positions available in our Business Services, Corporate Finance and Audit/Superannuation divisions for those who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment. Positions may also be available for commencement mid 2020. Our collaborative, open-door culture allows you the opportunity, early on in your career, to build relationships with clients and expand your network nationally and globally.
From early on, you will be involved in meaningful client work, receiving support from your partners and team every step of the way. You will be assigned a “buddy” to ensure you receive personalised support, and in addition, you will participate in local and national training programs, which will provide you with the best start to your career with BDO.
Life at BDO
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills. We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as a range of social activities ranging from cocktail parties to picnics, daily breakfast provisions, casual days, morning teas, Friday night drinks and corporate massages (just to name a few).
At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to a diverse, flexible and inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues.
As a BDO Graduate you will:
- Have completed, or be in your final year of a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally have previous work/vacation experience whilst studying (not essential)
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.
Applications are invited from Australian / New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, then we would love to hear from you!
- Applications open Monday 17 February 2020
- You will need to submit a covering letter, resume and copy of your academic transcript
- Applications will only be accepted online
- Applications close Sunday 29 March 2020
What happens after you apply
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed individually
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview, and successful candidates will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with our partners and business leaders
- All applicants will be updated throughout the process as to the progress of their application
To find out more information about our Graduate opportunities and what it’s like to work at BDO please visit our Student careers site or BDO Careers Australia on Facebook.