Accounts Officer - VANA
This will be a key role in our small but dynamic team.
Since 1879, VANA Ltd (The Victorian Authorised Newsagents Association), has been the peak industry body established to represent Newsagents and Lottery Agents across Victoria.
We are currently seeking an experienced, ethical and professional Accounts Officer.
Monday to Friday,10am-3pm
Base Salary $46,000 + Superannuation, Total Package $50,255.
We require at least 2 written references and 2 verbal references - you will also be required to undergo a Police check and credit rating check
Must be proficient in:
- Strong Accounting Knowledge-Must have
- MYOB hands-on experience-Must have
- Preparation of Monthly and Annual Profit & Loss and Balance sheet - Must Have.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Payroll experience
- Superannuation PAYG
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Liaise with auditors and banks-Must have
- CRM (preferable but not essential)
- Great attention to details
- You will need excellent communication skills along with a positive, enthusiastic and resilient attitude
- You must have intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc) skills;
- You must have the ability to work in a team environment with a collaborative mindset.
VANA is a leader in our industry and this role will require professionalism and an understanding of the retail framework.
Immediate Start: Monday, 23rd March, 2020
Applications close March 20th, 2020, at Noon.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs