Quadient is a global company with over 5,000 employees providing hardware & software solutions to its 800,000 customers worldwide. With a turnover of over 1.1bn annually, Quadient are leading the way with Customer Communication Solutions, Business Process Automation Solutions, Mailing Solutions, Parcel Locker Solutions and Graphics Solutions.
As the Business Development Manager - Graphics, your main responsibility will be to develop new business by driving sales of print finishing and Large Format products within an already well defined graphics market to improve profitability and increase sales revenue. In addition, you will be required to maintain and grow existing consumable accounts.
* Proactively seek out new business and acquire customers through cold calling, lead generation and solution based selling within the graphics market.
* Achieve sales objectives and KPIs
* Develop relationships with existing and new clients
* Increase market share of print finishing equipment
* 80/20 split of new business and account management
* Attend Industry trade show events when required
As the Business Development Manager in the Graphics team, the ideal candidate must have:
* Demonstrated successful B2B solution selling experience
* Current Drivers Licence (mandatory)
* Be a team player, yet a self-starter that can work autonomously
* A positive and passionate attitude to sales
* Well organised, results driven & enthusiastic
* Strong presentation skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Previous capital equipment experience highly desirable
Why Join Us
Generous Salary Package - Base Salary + Car Allowance + Uncapped Commissions + Other Incentives
Job Security - This is a long term career opportunity with ongoing training provided
Fantastic Team Culture - A culture that values team work, respect and celebrates the wins!