Great Location, easy access, onsite parking and close to public transport, 17% employer superannuation contributions, Salary Packaging opportunities.
College of Arts, Business, Law and Social Sciences
- Continuous, full time position
- H0405 | $60k - $74k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
- Salary Packaging opportunities
- Ref: 2072A01/202548
As part of the University Strategic Plan and Future Horizon 2017-2027, Murdoch University has created two Colleges - College of Science, Health, Engineering and Education (SHEE) and College of Arts, Business, Law and Social Sciences (ABLSS). The two Colleges will work together to realign our academic structure towards greater collaboration and innovative multidisciplinary approaches in teaching, learning and research programs and they will provide new opportunities to students for a broader range of interdisciplinary study options.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the exciting changes happening within a university that is committed to providing high quality education, innovative research and strong community engagement both locally and internationally.
The Academic Services Officer is responsible for providing thorough and effective administrative support for relevant research, teaching and workload functions within the College.
Skills and Experience
The preferred candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications with extensive experience in an education/training environment.
- A strong focus on customer-service and the ability to work in a team environment and be flexible when required to undertake a diverse range of tasks.
- A strong value of professionalism and accountability.
- Proven ability to earn the trust of sponsors and facilitate stakeholder partnerships.
- Demonstrated high level of organisational, time and workload management skills.
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy including but not limited to Microsoft Office.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter who can demonstrate initiative and assume responsibility for tasks and projects. Applicants should refer to the Position Description for further detail on the duties, skills and experience required for this role.
With strong links to government, business and the community, Murdoch University helps people discover how to make a difference. Our staff and students are committed to high quality education, innovative research, and strong community engagement both locally and internationally.
Prospective staff can expect to enjoy the lively, natural campus and dynamic work environment, as well as a range of benefits and services unique to employment at Murdoch. Theres never been a better time to join us.
For more information or to apply:
Please see the Applicant Guide for more information. Applications sent by post or email will not be accepted. Please note visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Murdoch University values workplace diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, and people with disability.
Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Closing date: 30 March 2020 (11.59pm)
Murdoch University reserves the right to remove this vacancy prior to this date.