Work for a Global Brand, Work with a Great Team, Work with people who enjoy bikes!.
Who we are:
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the worlds most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it
What youll be doing:
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating & supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns, activities, branding, product launches and events, ensuring the Trek brands, messages & products are well represented.
The successful candidate is required to have a high level of communication and organisational skills. The job role is diverse and calls for a candidate with a positive can-do attitude, who can multitask, think on their feet and confidently work on several different projects at any one time, successfully hitting scheduled deadlines and objectives.
- Support major functions of Trek Australia New Zealand marketing strategy including retail, digital and in-store presence.
- Provide graphic production support to the marketing and retail teams, from brief to final artwork
- Coordinate product launch marketing activities across retail stores, including sharing content, assets and launch guides, ensuring maximum exposure through retailer channels is generated.
- Support Trek events including collateral and company representation as required.
- Manage retailer support requests for events, athletes and PR, attending d retailer activities as required.
- Create, maintain and distribute ANZ Retail Marketing Calendar to include global and local campaigns, retailer events/activities and product launches.
- Coordination of in-store materials including point-of-sale (POS), promotional items, graphics and branding, working with the design & purchasing teams to fulfil requirements.
- Support Marketing Manager and marketing team on execution of additional marketing projects as required.
- Maintain a high level of financial, analytical and data control on own activities and budget.
- Candidates must have experience in an organisation, coordination or project role in a sales, marketing or retail-related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe programs Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience working with production houses and knowledge of different print media, particularly in expo and retail POP displays.
- Ideally, tertiary qualified with a Marketing or Communications degree
- Highly organised, excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on projects.
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment while ensuring attention to detail at all times.
- Great customer service skills both internally and externally.
- Able to work well and build sound relationships with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of Trek products or willingness to learn
Combine your marketing experience with your passion for bikes and join the Trek Bicycle Family.