Attractive sales commission, Flexible working hours can be negotiated with the successful applicant, Opportunity to promote our region, and be part of growing local businesses.
The Mackay Region Chamber of Commerce (MRCOC) is an organisation that works closely with local business, all levels of government and the broader community to connect business owners to a wider network, advocate for our region and ensure the success of our local business community. Overseen by a volunteer management committee of nine passionate business people, MRCOCs daily operations are managed by a team of two delivering high calibre events, training opportunities, member support, valuable content via email and social, and collaborating with other local groups.
About the Role
If youve already achieved amazing things in B2B sales, are self-motivated and have a high level of time management, we have an exciting opportunity for you! MRCOC has made sales acquisition a major part of our business model, partnering with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland (CCIQ). We are looking for an experienced salesperson who can drive growth of our membership, to deliver real value to our members and the Mackay regions business community.
The position includes:
- Meeting membership sales targets
- Providing consultation to our member businesses on their membership utilisation, to ensure they are getting the most out of our organisation!
- Driving our referral campaigns and membership marketing
- Event ticket sales (professional development, networking etc.) ensuring our members are getting value for their membership
It goes without saying that youll be passionate about seeing small, medium and family businesses achieve fantastic results, and that you will want to do the same for your members and your employer.
Confident and positive, solution selling will be in your nature. Youll have:
- Experience and a strong track record of selling to small and medium businesses
- High level communications skills
- Telesales experience preferred
- Positive attitude, high energy and self-motivation
- Time management
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills, CRM experience would be ideal
The remuneration will be based on your sales experience and is a base salary, with commission. Its an autonomous role which has a lot of flexibility and is dependent on the applicant, we have fixed sales targets each week, and the required hours to achieve the targets will be discussed with the successful applicant.
If this sounds like the job for you, and you have the skills and experience to help MRCOC deliver on our goals, then we would love to hear from you. Applications close 1 April 2020.