Full-time position (Minimum 12 month maternity leave), Driven & motivated team culture, Great opportunity to work with an established company.
This role is to cover maternity leave for a minimum period of 12 months.
Gradco is a leading Tasmanian company which has successfully provided solutions within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors for over 60 years.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated individual to commence full-time as a Contracts Administrator. We are seeking a sharp, personable and highly organised individual to join our team.
Duties will include:
- Supporting a team of Civil Engineers and Project Management staff to assist in the smooth delivery of company projects
- Providing support with claim preparation, reconciliation and invoicing of projects
- Assist the project team with the preparation & administration of tender documentation
- Maintaining project files, databases and all incoming & outgoing project related correspondence
- Liaising with clients as required to address project related issues
- Receiving and evaluating incoming project correspondence and distribute internally to the relevant staff
- Co-ordination of regular contract management meetings
- Maintaining paper archives of contract documentation
To be successful in this role you will:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in an administration capacity
- Have the ability to multi-task and have dependable time management skills
- Be a highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Have high attention to detail and demonstrate well developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Be confident dealing with external clients at all levels
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in the operation of Microsoft office with advanced excel skills
- Have experience in data collection, compilation and formatting of documents
- A mature approach
We are committed to providing our employees with an opportunity to grow within a diverse business. You will work as part of an inclusive, supportive team where you are challenged and highly valued.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close Friday 3rd April 2020
Launceston & North East
Administration & Office Support