Brisbane location with blue sky growth opportunity, Dynamic and supportive business environment, Provide a high quality well proven product to a diverse B2B client base.
Hidrive Group P/L is a 100% Australian owned ISO9001 Quality Accredited company, with our primary business focus being in the marketing, manufacture and installation of Hidrive aluminium service bodies.
Hidrives innovative manufacturing processes combined with a great team having the support of excellent business systems, well connected marketing, and a specialized knowledge of our market sector, gives us a competitive edge in successfully securing new and recurring business from SMEs to Corporate Fleets, also Federal, State and Local Government Departments.
We are a company experiencing sustained growth, which includes substantial blue sky opportunity in Queensland, so if you are interested in developing your career and playing a key role in supporting our future business then we are keen to hear from you.
To better service our existing clientele nationally, and to step up the development of our Queensland market space, we are actively recruiting a high calibre results driven candidate based out of our Northgate location who will energetically manage and head up Sales & Business Development across Queensland.
Initially, comprehensive training will be provided, and our experienced team will collaborate and provide on-going support to ensure that the best possible results are achieved for both Hidrive and the successful candidate.
- Be a courageous go-getter that works closely with our National sales team.
- Proactively build and cultivate new business.
- Grow the business already generated from existing and recurring clients.
- Actively use our robust CRM and business network tools and provide input toward continual improvement.
- Ultimately substantially build on our existing business in Queensland.
The successful candidate needs to be willing to learn, or preferably have demonstrated experience, competencies and skills in:
- Provide leadership by way of being 100% loyal and honest to our team and always put the business 1st.
- Be a decision maker that takes responsibility for the outcomes.
- Possess important business rationale and ability to understand customer needs.
- Already possess or have ability to gain a comprehensive understanding of the light commercial vehicle market.
- Have an essential knowledge of various trades with a view to understanding their mobile workspace requirements.
- An appreciation of, and keen eye for detail with a logical approach to problem solving and an ability to challenge the status quo.
- Come forward with ideas for continuous improvement and training.
- Have fearless energy, a good degree of fitness and physical resource, and willing to go above and beyond
- Working with a motivated team who know and believe in Hidrive core values and enjoy delivering a great product that is proven and well regarded in its market space.
- Working in a geo sector in which we have identified significant opportunity for growth.
- Attractive starting salary package, plus incentive scheme after qualifying period, plus, Superannuation, Company vehicle, and quality ICT equipment.
- Love your work in our Rewards for Results team who enjoy their hard work ethic using well-resourced business systems and methodology.
- Providing a high quality well-proven product to a diverse B2B client base.
- Working in a recently set up facility and equipment, working with a great product and new vehicles.
Please address the following five points in your cover letter -
- What values do you think a good candidate for this position should have
- What can you tell us about your background knowledge of Sales & Business Development
- What aspect of the daily job of Sales & Business Development interests you the most
- Do you achieve better working as an individual, or in a team
- What two or three things are important to you in a job
Note: Unsuccessful candidate information will be kept on file and may be considered for future vacancies. We are not accepting agency candidates.