21:7 Roster Available, FIFO ex Adelaide, April 2020 Start, with Long Term Opportunities on Offer, Check Us Out
Be a part of something bigger – Our people are the key to our success!
This is an exciting time to join NRW Civil & Mining as we are seeking Expressions of Interest from multiple experienced Civil Mobile Plant Operators to join us on our Olympic Dam Airport Upgrade Project for BHP, which includes the construction of a new runway, taxiway, apron and terminal buildings in South Australia, based on a 3/1 roster, FIFO ex Adelaide:
- Civil All Round Operators (Dozer, Excavator, Grader & Loader experience required)
- Moxy Dump Truck Operators
- Moxy Water Cart Operators
- Civil Excavator Operators
- 14/140 Grader Operators
- Final Trim Grader Operators
- Civil Loader Operators
- Civil Roller Operators
If you would like to be part of the high performing NRW team, APPLY NOW or email your resume with the position title ‘EOI Civil Mobile Plant Operator’ in the subject line to [email protected]
Feel free to contact the Recruitment Team on 08 9232 4200 for more information.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- The opportunity to strive forward and further your career with an industry leader
- Outstanding employment benefits with NRW including but not limited to:
- Leave Entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Income Protection
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
To be considered for these positions you must possess the following as a minimum:
- Recent relevant Civil mobile plant operating experience outlined clearly on your resume (including the make/model of mobile plant equipment operated under each employer)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Construction Card (White or Blue Card)
- Australian work rights
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Contactable referees (minimum of 2)
NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programmes, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERRALS