Job offers sent directly to your mobile, Competitive hourly rate, Potential on-going work.
As we partner with some of the worlds largest Insurance & Financial Services organisations, we are always looking for Call Centre representatives to help support our client's operations throughout the year.
In the midst of the COVID19 health crisis, there is a surge in calls from our Client's customers.
Given the nature of this health crisis, among regulatory legislative changes and unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters; our clients are consistently hiring urgently.
As such, we are increasing our monthly intake of applicants to join our platform.
Upcoming job assignments vary between 2 months to 6 months FT (some weekends and overtimes may be included), with potential for ongoing or permanent positions for the right representative(s).
What is Weploy
For Customer Service specialists, Weploy is an on-demand-staffing platform that connects Weployees to a variety of Customer Service roles across VIC (& NSW) mainly within the Insurance & Superannuation industries.
What is a Weployee
As a Weployee (casual employee), you join our community of talented, pre-vetted staff.
You'll have access to a variety of Customer Service job assignments (temporary contracts) at your fingertips.
These full time (FT) job offers are automatically matched and sent directly to you via our mobile app (iOS & Android).
We will support you throughout your journey as a Weployee and within all your job assignments.
Customer Service roles include Inbound and Outbound roles within our clients Contact Centres.
Youll be part of a highly qualified Contact Centre team(s) of up 50 consultants or more.
- Managing inbound calls to help customers discuss their enquiries, policies, claims, and complaints
- Discussing annual renewal options or policy changes
- Upholding a high level of customer satisfaction and focus
- Providing customer feedback and insight the company
- Various office administration tasks
- Available for immediate start(s) is a must
- Full time availability and commitment to job assignments
- Have 1-2 years Contact Centre experience (Insurance and Financial Services highly regarded)
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment either taking or making high volume calls
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Lifetime learner you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
- Problem solver you embrace challenges enthusiastically; understanding callers needs and being able to deliver professional and relevant solutions
- RG146 certified (highly regarded)
Please note that we move fast with our process, which includes a phone interview; online (psychometric) assessments; police and relevant work rights checks; as well as a group or video interview session(s).
Don't miss out on our March/April intake, so APPLY now!
In response to the COVID19 crisis, our main priority is the health & wellbeing of our talent community, therefore we are currently creating the framework for safe/flexible work arrangements such as 'work from home' (WFH)/remote.
If you don't have immediate availability, or can only do PT/WFH then send us your EOI to: