Bring your Trade scheduling experience to this exciting industry leader, Enjoy an attractive remuneration in an established company, Immediate start.
Your new career awaits!
Clean-Air (Aust) is Queenslands primary HVAC air conditioning cleaning specialist providing services and knowledge for a broad array of industries.
Due to increased business demands, we are looking for an experienced scheduler and administration expert to assist our Service Team.
In this role you will report to the Service Supervisor and be responsible for the following:
- Scheduling jobs
- Liaising with clients
- Make bookings with clients
- Maintain workflow
- Co-ordinate onsite access for multiple sites/teams
- Manage induction process in accordance to jobs
To be successful in this role you must have:
- minimum of 2 years prior experience in a trade/service environment
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport & establish trust with clients and staff
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- the ability to work methodically and accurately within strict timelines
- Strong cloud-based computer skills with the emphasis on Google
- HVAC knowledge would be highly desirable.
We would expect that the successful candidate is mature, responsible and hard working. We offer some flexibility in working hours to suit most requirements.
The role is suited to someone who has had either operational, service or maintenance scheduling and experience in managing staff, and has had a client facing role.
If you have the skills, then this is the position for you.
Administration & Office Support