Setting a new standard through innovation, Growing national company.
Who we are:
Nitschke Energy Services is a privately owned Australian oil and gas well servicing company. Based in Adelaide with branches in QLD and WA we deliver our innovative services Australia wide.
We pride ourselves on setting the benchmark in well servicing within the Australian Oil and Gas industry by supporting our dedicated, safety focused and professional workforce.
Due to ongoing long-term contracts we are looking for an experienced and professional Rig Superintendent to support our growing Workover and Well Servicing operations.
Providing strong visible safety and operational leadership, you will be responsible for co-ordination of the field activities of a multi-rig operation.
This role is field based with a DIDO and/or FIFO roster arrangement depending on operational requirements.
- Accountable for the total implementation of approved Well programs and safe operations
- Responsible for operational planning, executing, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on all Workover and Completion related activities
- Provide visible safety and operational leadership to all personnel
- Ensure adherence to company and client policies and procedures
- Motivate, engage and coach the team towards achieving safety, inclusiveness and productivity goals
- Co-ordinate rig and field activities and personnel
- Ensure rig maintenance supplies and third-party services are available to support field operations
- Ensure rig critical spares and general inventory levels are maintained
- Provide operational and logistic support to department heads as required
- Provide technical support and advice to operations, support staff and management
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with Client Personnel and Representatives
- Liaise with Senior Management and Clients personnel, to discuss improvements, performance, and technical data with the view to improve safety and operational performance
- Review and approve daily reports and maintain operational records using company systems
- Conduct reviews of your teams performance and address any performance or conduct issues as they arise in a timely and respectful manner
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the broader operational strategies and key company initiatives
- Be part of a professional and growing private company with a can do attitude
- Great company culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression and development
- On the job industry recognised training
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven safety leadership capabilities with a demonstrated commitment to safety and sound understanding of managing an HSE compliant operation
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience in a similar position within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Background in Workover and Completions with detailed and demonstrated technical knowledge
- Strong understanding of rig operations, rig equipment and required maintenance
- Diploma of Well Servicing
- IWCF Level 4 Certification
- A qualification in a relevant Engineering, Business or Management discipline
- Demonstrated mentoring and training skills with commitment to grow and develop your team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with our client base, senior management, consultants, contractors, governmental bodies, regulators and other key stakeholders.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Industrys Regulatory requirements / Legislation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please note that our process include Pre-Employment Medicals (incl. drug testing) and Police Checks.
Nitschke Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must have working rights in Australia to be eligible to apply.
Toowoomba & Darling Downs
Mining, Resources & Energy