North Sydney location (moving to exciting CBD location in May!), Fun & creative culture, Full time role.
An opportunity has become available at DesignInc Sydney for a hands-on receptionist who enjoys interacting with clients and employees alike.
We are looking for a well presented, professional receptionist. You should be comfortable working autonomously, a strong communicator and a can do attitude. You should be able to show good time management and organisational skills.
Duties of the role include:
- Answer incoming calls and relay messages to the appropriate person;
- Coordinate all internal training which involves the organisation of internal seminars and workshops;
- Coordinate meeting room bookings;
- Coordinate office events/functions, such as Friday drinks and social events;
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, cars and accommodation for all employees;
- Ensure kitchen is clean and presentable at all times, order supplies, coffee machine maintenance;
- Ensure reception operates effectively and efficiently at all times;
- General administration duties as requested by management and the design team, such as filing, binding, stationery orders, photocopying etc.;
- Assist HR with some related matters, such as recruitment, referencing checking, electronic filing, WHS etc;
- And other adhoc duties complementary to the front desk area.
Desired Skills and Experience for this position include:
- 5+ years experience in reception or administration working in a similar capacity;
- Outstanding customer service skills with a positive attitude
- The ability to contribute and work within a team environment;
- Intermediate computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook;
- The ability to take initiative and be proactive
We are on the look-out for a high calibre applicant who is not only talented but also enjoys a dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace.
If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
Teamwork is at the heart of our approach. More than an architectural and Interiors practice, DesignInc embodies a holistic approach to buildings and environment that puts people and sustainability at the centre of everything we do.
At DesignInc Sydney, all our team members benefit from:
- Health, Well-being and Lifestyle program which offers discounted gym memberships, personal and flexible working arrangements.
- Professional development and training, through formal CPD sessions and attendance at industry events.
- Study leave and financial assistance to continue formal education.
- Mentoring Program to support personal and professional growth and development.
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
DesignInc is an Australia-wide practice, dedicated to creating people-centric environments from the large scale to the small. Our award-winning portfolio includes transport and infrastructure, schools, workplaces, multi-residential communities, hospitals and sport centres.
Our combined talent of 170 architects, urban planners, interior designers and landscape architects, across studios in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth; brings a holistic perspective to each clients brief and site.
Note: Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.