Earn Uncapped Incentives, Apply for a job we give YOU CAREER options, Make Friends for Life.
Job Title: Outbound Sales
If you are someone who loves Sales and also the ability of giving positive experiences, then keep reading.
We have Video Game heroes, Table Tennis champs, Runners, Artists, Musicians, Movie Buffs, Road Bikers, Actors and every other variety of people.
We have family people, single people and HAPPY people.
YOU will find a Friend here and we always keep saying You can get YOUR friends in, too.
Our Hiring Process
1. If this job ad picks your interest, YOU tell us YOU are interested (apply by sending in an email)
2. We talk to YOU / send YOU a link to use some of our amazing applications and tell us more about yourself
3. YOU come, meet the team and verify the truths written here (Seeing is Believing)
4. We do a few different checks and let YOU know the final outcome of your application
5. YOU join this amazing TSA family and start telling everyone how amazing YOUR life has become
6. YOUR friends come on over and YOU earn a sweet referral bonus for each one!
Who are WE
TSA is an Australian-owned business in the Outsourcing Industry helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country's largest brands from across multiple call centres in Australia and the Philippines.
Opportunities now exist for a Customer Experience Management & Sales role (CASUAL) in our outbound call centre (in the Telecommunications industry) at our Adelaide CBD office.
Whats in it for YOU
-- What will you do
- Outbound SALES calls to existing and new Customers
- Engage customers, build rapport and ensure all customers are getting the best value;
- Assist customers over the phone to trouble-shoot faults, manage service difficulties and offer technical support over the phone specifically for Telstra NBN Customers
- Offer solutions using a variety of Telstra's market leading products from NBN, Mobiles, FOXTEL and everything else in-between.
-- Benefits & Perks
- State of the ART facilities with modern lunch/breakout rooms (milk, tea, coffee & fruit included) containing Pool Table, Foosball, Table Tennis;
- Comprehensive training, with ongoing coaching and development;
- Career advancement opportunities within an expanding company both nationally and internationally;
- Uncapped incentives simple structure to understand, achieve and earn $;
- Sales competitions, VIP award nights, Rewards & Recognition including overseas holidays; and
- Penalty rates on weekends and after hours
-- What would YOU need to bring
Skills and experience
- Ability to work a rotational roster between 7:30 AM - 21:00 PM Monday to Saturday and 7:30 AM - 19:30 PM on Sunday.
- The Centre operates all year round so flexibility to work over a 7 day operation.
- Ability to start in Apr'20 & May'20.
- Must have current Australian working rights.