60+ year family owned business, One of Australias largest agricultural equipment groups and John Deere dealers, Innovative, driven and inclusive team.
We have an outstanding opportunity based at our Horsham Head Office, in Victoria, for an engaging, thorough and performance driven Business & Systems Support Analyst to manage analysing, implementing and reviewing accounting and business processes for the Emmetts Group..Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be a key member of the Emmetts team.
Established in 1957 Emmetts are a leading multi-franchise agricultural equipment group and one of Australias largest John Deere dealers. With 11 branches covering the broad-acre, viticulture, horticulture and grounds care farming sectors of Victoria and South Australia we are highly regarded in the farming community and believe the key to our success is the people who work for us!
Our team has a genuine passion for developing integrated farming solutions that help the Australian farming industry be the best it can be. From sales and service to technology, marketing and management, everyone plays an integral part in total customer satisfaction.
Our culture is dynamic, and we support professional training and leadership development wherever possible. Staff achievements are celebrated within the organisation and the broader community.
To get a feel of our culture and customer experience, jump on our website and follow us on our social channels.
As the Business & Systems Support Analyst, you will report to the Chief Financial Officer and be responsible for analysing, implementing and reviewing accounting and business processes, developing and implementing process and systems solutions to meet the business and end user requirements.
This role will encompass supporting all our existing ERP business systems users (including Equip, Prophix and Dealer Spectrum) ensuring they are operating efficiently and effectively. Project management of new ERP, accounting and related management business systems and automation projects also forms a key part of this role.
The position is integrated with a management accounting and business analysis function, to provide complex analysis and information to support management decision making to improve company performance, and for other ad-hoc project objectives. Areas will include financial performance measurement, data and exception reporting analysis, budgeting, forecasting including cash flow, variance analysis and there may be new areas that arise along the way.
We are looking for a dynamic finance leader to bring their commercial knowledge and technical nous into a renowned business during an exciting phase of performance and growth.
You will have:
- 7 to 10+ years experience in financial accounting and management accounting roles.
- Knowledge of financial principles required for budgeting and strategic planning
- Exposure to decision making techniques and financial modelling.
- Knowledge of database software for finance and computer application systems
- Excellent analysis skills with the ability to effectively communicate the results and recommendations to the executive team.
- Proficient with accounting systems, the integrated systems of internal control and the relationship to disclosure and financial reporting.
- Financial statements preparation/review.
- Bachelors Degree in an Accounting/Finance/Business discipline or equivalent experience required.
- CPA / ICA or similar other recognized designation
- Current Drivers License
- Ability to use standard computer load applications and internet functions
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships
- A proven ability to achieve and exceed set targets
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on experience,