Roll your sleeves up to deliver data that supports great decision making, Join a stable international organisation with long history of success, Work simultaneously over operational projects with an experienced team.
SNF (Australia) Pty Ltd is part of the SNF Group, the worlds largest manufacturer of organic coagulants and synthetic flocculants. Water Soluble Polymers are manufactured in emulsion, liquid, powder or bead grades to treat all aspects of water, effluent and sludge treatment. We work across a diverse range of markets to improve water quality, increase material yields, and facilitate better environmental outcomes.
The Company Accountant is a pivotal role within the SNF Australia management team, that provides critical information and support across the business to inform decision making. Reporting to and working with the General Manager, this role will also work closely with Production and Sales, as well as working with the wider international business. This role is hands-on requiring a dedicated and articulate professional that can provide relevant, accurate and timely financial information whilst promoting a culture of accountability and respect to ensure the financial efficiency and effectiveness of SNF is delivered.
We are continuing our trajectory of growth and now looking to recruit a Company Accountant who can be part of, and contribute to, our success. This full-time permanent position requires a level-headed, passionate and experienced Company Accountant that is driven to deliver, whilst fostering a team culture of accountability and a climate in which people want do their best.
This role will ideally suit a strong communicator with a serious love of numbers, that is results-focused, commercially oriented with a high attention to detail. We have a finance, operations, and sales team that you will actively lead, contribute and work with in order to achieve your targets, and the teams targets.
Some responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Development and delivery of relevant, timely and accurate reports to support strategic decision making
- Planning, overseeing, coordinating and leading the day to day activities the finance team
- Effective debtor, client and stakeholder liaison
- Streamline processes and procedures for improving operational efficiency
- Accurate and timely monthly financial management and reporting
- Management of general ledger and accounting systems, BAS preparation accounts payable receivables, credit cards reconciliations etc
- Preparation of end of year, and half year, financial processes and audits
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as accounting firm and auditors as well as with international parent company
- Administration of the asset related insurance function including policy management
- Responsibility for premises including leases, sub leases, maintenance, asset purchasing
- Manage equipment, insurance and other registers
We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, delivering excellence to support great decision making. To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with:
- Significant Company Accountant experience keen to roll up their sleeves and enjoy what they do
- Strong stakeholder and end user focus
- Leadership level people skills with the ability to positively motivate, and bring out the best in your team
- Proven reporting skills that are data driven
- Strong written and verbal communication is a must!
SNF Australia provide many benefits to it employees in a very supportive environment.
Applications close 19th April 2020.