Boutique Hydraulic Repair Workshop, Top rates and Overall Package, New Machinery and Modern workshop.
Are you sick of the big company politics and looking to join a dynamic team culture with the fastest growing hydraulic cylinder repair workshop in Sydney Join our award winning team.
RYCO 24.7 Ingleburn is currently looking for a workshop leading hand to lead a team of 1 tradesman and 2 apprentices at our modern Ingleburn workshop. The right candidate will have a minimum 5 years experience in a similar role or is well rehearsed on the finer details of hydraulic cylinder over hauling and re-manufacturing on manual machines.
You will need proven experience in the repair and maintenance of hydraulic cylinders and other various components. Hydraulic pump and motor rebuilding experience will also be highly considered.
To be considered for this role you need to have
- Equivalent Trade qualifications
- Drivers licence
- Own hand tools specific to the role
- Experience in stripping,rebuilding,quoting of hydraulic cylinders for rebuilding and/or re-manufacturing
- A clear understanding of hydraulic seal tolerances and clearances
- Ability to use manual lathe, mill, hone, hydraulic strip bench and testing equipment
- Ability to weld hydraulic cylinders
- Ability to lead a productive team to reach set KPIs and tight deadlines
- Ability to work over time and some Saturdays when needed to to meet client deadlines
- Have a client centric mindset and be able to communicate to clients and the team in a professional manner
- Post Trade qualifications in Fluid Power (not essential but highly considered)
RYCO 24.7 Ingleburn is a franchised hydraulic hose and fitting service and supply centre. We are a team of 10 and pride ourselves on the quality work we provide for our clients in and around the hydraulic repair industry. We are one of the premier hydraulic supply and repair workshops in the south west Sydney area and have a reputation for high quality work on tight deadlines. We target focus our marketing on hydraulic breakdowns and have developed a system capable of delivering on our promises. Our premises also has counter sales facilities and acts as a base for our 4 mobile hydraulic hose service vehicles. We also have a dedicated mobile service truck fitted with a boom crane designed for the removal and fitting of hydraulic components onsite.
This role will be a leading hand role and a 2nd in charge position alongside the technical sales director who is active daily in the business.
We have built a strong team supported culture so a great team player is also very important to us.
The role includes a late model company vehicle with a fuel card. 2018 Single Cab Hilux 4x2.
The position also qualifies for bonus payments paid monthly on meeting team targets set together with management and focused on meeting key KPIs
Ideally the candidate we are looking for would live within a 50km radius of Ingleburn in South West Sydney but we will consider applicants outside of this.
We would also consider a Contractor (ABN) on a negotiated rate. You would have to provide all insurances etc. (No sole traders)
Awards we have achieved at the Local Business Awards Campbelltown
2016 Services and Trade and overall business of the year
2018 Services and Trade Finalist
2020 Services and Trade Finalist (Awards night 29.4.2020)