Work in the heart of Surry Hills, close to Central railway Station, Work in a beautiful heritage building, Be part of a small team doing good things for the Out of School Hours sector..
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (FT) - SYDNEY
Employer: Network of Community Activities
Work Type: 38 hours per week (daily 9am to 5pm)
Award Classification: SCHADS award: Level 3 ($60,800 - $65,000 annual salary depending on experience)
Sector: Out-Of- School-Hours (OOSH) (Not-For-Profit)
Location: Surry Hills, Sydney
Job Posted: Monday 9th March 2020
Applications close: Monday 16th March 2020
Administration Officer - Network Of Community Activities
- Work in the heart of Surry Hills!
- Very convenient location close to Central station
- Work in a beautiful heritage building
- Varied and interesting work
Network of Community Activities is a not-for-profit community organisation that has been operating for over 45 years supporting the Out of School Hours sector. We are a membership organisation. This is a unique position to provide administration support to a small but dynamic management team that engage with Network's membership & key stakeholders
As Office Administrator, you will play a key role in the smooth running of our organisation. You will be the public face of our service, greeting visitors, taking phone enquiries. You will provide support to the CEO and management team as required. You will also support our stakeholder engagement activities, including ensuring our social media presence is current.
To be successful in this role, you will bring experience and success in delivering high-quality administrative support, (including financial administration),strong interpersonal skills and excellent computer literacy. You will enjoy working in a multi-faceted role, thrive on variety and be comfortable with deadlines. And you will enjoy being part of a small, collaborative team doing good things for the Out of School Hours sector.
- Experience working in a busy office environment with strong attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills and database experience
- Microsoft office skills
- Experience with Xero
- Well presented with a professional and polite manner
- Customer service skills
- Can work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Australian Citizenship or Residency
- Position subject to a national Criminal History Check clearance and a Valid Working With Children Check clearance
CONTRACT TERMS AND BENEFITS
- 38 hours per week ongoing contract
HOW TO APPLY:
Provide the following:
- Cover letter detailing a response to all Selection Criteria
- Resume, limit 3 pages
- Contact information for at least 2 professional referees
Attention: Application- Office Administrator
Please apply by 5pm Monday 16th March 2020
Interviews will be held by 20th March. An immediate start is possible for the right applicant.