Located at GRAFTON, Full time permanent opportunity, Join a team committed to putting People at the Heart.
- Transport Service Grade 5 $81,368- $89,506 + employers contribution to superannuation annual leave loading and flex leave
- X1 Full time permanent opportunity
- Located at GRAFTON
At Transport for NSW (TfNSW), people are at the centre of everything we do and the driving force of our success. Its a team that will affect the lives of millions of people every day, connecting the population of NSW and shaping the future of our cities, centres and regions. Its an exciting journey and a great time to join our team as we transform NSW
The primary purpose of the Shared Service Consultant role is to provide a high standard of customer service in the resolution of complex or escalated enquiries and the processing of more complex or difficult transactions, including providing support to and resolving issues with employees, vendors, suppliers, customers and members of the general public. The role plays an active part in supporting the Team Leader in identifying and implementing opportunities for service delivery improvement in all areas of operations including resource management, building skills and capabilities in the team, and continuously improving processes, systems and the knowledge base. This position will report into the Team Leader
Customer Service is at the heart of this position. We are looking for a motivated individual with proven experience in putting the customer first! The role plays an active part in supporting the wider Transport for NSW business. There are opportunities to progress your career within this team, and learn additional skills.
- Provide support to the Team Leader and other members of the team to ensure that approved procedures and processes are consistently applied to deliver services in a compliant and efficient manner
- Handle more complex enquiries and transactions as referred by the team, monitor the resolution of these to ensure that tickets are closed out only when the issues have been fully resolved and process transactions when required to meet business performance.
- Trouble-shoot and problem solve recurrent customer service issues, owning and taking accountability for appropriate and timely solutions, and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and empathic way, demonstrating a willingness to assist and a commitment to providing high-quality service.
- Achieve the required shared services performance levels in terms of customer satisfaction, efficiency and effectiveness of services provided.
- Support the team leader in allocating and monitoring work within the team, participate in regular quality assessments, helping to achieve team objectives by contributing to a team environment of knowledge and information sharing, continuous improvement, and skill and capability development.
For more information on this position, view the role descriptionhere.
We are seeking experienced consultants from a shared services, contact centre, corporate or managed service environment with expertise in any of the following service lines:
Employee Services, Payroll, Workers Compensation, Health Services
Applicants from outside the specified service lines who can demonstrate extensive experience within a shared services, contact centre, corporate or managed service environment will also be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and to learn and implement new processes and procedures as new technology, service requirements and work methods emerge.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of customer experience and advanced skill in building rapport, understand complex customer requirements and resolving the concerns of dissatisfied customers.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and problem-solve customer issues in a time-bound environment and to identify and address more systemic root causes for continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and appropriately both orally and in writing and to provide one-on-one instructional training.
- Experience using multiple computer-based systems and ability to learn new systems with ease.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Employee Service including experience in working with relevant information systems and a working knowledge of government policy, legislation and standards.
At Transport our people have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities, health and wellbeing programs and a program that helps you stay connected with work before, during and after parental leave.
- Salary packaging options (Superannuation/car lease options)
- Flexible hours between 6am 8pm
- Flex days & flexible working arrangements
- Career development and progression
- Partnership with Fitness Passport for ongoing staff and their families to access more than 390 gyms and pools at a discounted rate
Our Commitment to Diversity
TfNSW are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the Transport cluster, planning for and promoting diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, women and other diversity groups. TfNSW recognises the benefits that such an approach brings for our staff and customers in delivering the future of NSW.
If you are looking for an environment in which you can contribute to creating a legacy of achievement that will last for generations, and enjoy a flexible and diverse working environment which values collaboration and personal development, then wed like to meet you.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit aresume and brief covering letter(cover letter no longer than two pages) which addresses:
a) The reason for your interest, and
b) Most Significant and relevant achievement
Transport Shared Services staff in impacted areas will have 9 days to apply for positions and be assessed first. Applications close: 11:59pm, Tuesday 17th March 2020.
External applicants. Applications close: Sunday 22^nd March 2020.