Universal Care Connections provide Supported Living for people with a disability.
We are seeking a qualified Payroll Officer to join our dynamic team for a minimum of 10 hours per week.
This position will be initially offered as a Casual Position with the potential lead to a Permanent Part Time Role for the right person.
In this dynamic role you will oversee the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of time sheets & pay distribution.
* Previous experience in a payroll position
* Relevant qualification
* Excellent organisational & time management skills
* MUST be available to work Tuesdays
* Knowledge of Xero software
* Knowledge of the disability sector & the NDIS
Applications Close 5pm on 10/4/2020
Universal Care Connections is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter