Large Manufacturing company, Full time Position, Manage daily operations whilst focusing on continuous improvements.
The Character Group (including Character Cabinets & Stone with Character), located in the South East Perth Metro area, has an outstanding reputation for producing quality cabinets & stonework for W.As residential Construction & Private market. We are recognised for our commitment to teamwork and dedication to providing the residential and commercial building industry with a professional service. We have a strong client base of various high-profile building companies, and strong growth in our private & renovation work.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated team player who has experience in customer facing roles and can manage multiple deadlines, organise multiple schedules and report to management. The role calls for good negotiation skills, a focus on customer satisfaction and flexibility to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will be able to
- Build rapport with builder's supervisors and other clients,
- Answer customer queries via phone and email, quickly and accurately
- Schedule installers & field technicians in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Utilise in house production software for data entry to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the department
- Manage the costings associated with maintenance
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong teamwork ability and exceptional customer service skills
- Always striving for Continuous Improvement (Lean mindset preferred)
- Ability to read building plans
- Cabinet Making experience is preferred but not essential
- Have a clear and professional phone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be positive and inquisitive with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Strong initiative
- Organised and be able to prioritise their workload
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Work well under pressure
- Be well presented
This is a full-time position, five days a week with overtime as required.